$150K — $200K *
• Serve as a delivery lead for the practice, working with IQVIA Sales Operations and the Salesforce Practice Operations Lead to ensure projects are brought to completion on time, on or under budget, and with a superior level of quality evidence by client satisfactions surveys
• Serve as a senior functional lead on client projects as necessary
• Oversee functional aspects of business analysis and discovery, business process definition, and business process design efforts for projects
• Oversee the use of the IQVIA MAP methodology, and adherence to IQVIA standards and client needs
• Oversee development and client approval of functional requirements on key projects
• Provide input into project structure, quality control, validation testing, Salesforce architecture, and risk management to bring projects to completion
• Where needed, lead project workstreams, managing senior project functional and technical leads
• Champion quality on projects, and identify and mitigate risk
• Serve as a client escalation point for resolution of project-related issues.
• Participate in conversations with the client regarding requested additional work for projects, assessing technical implications and impacts
• Participate and lead sales pursuits as needed with the IQVIA sales organization or the Salesforce Practice Director. Work directly with prospective clients and Salesforce practice leadership to define client needs and participate on the team developing the proposed solutions
• Expected to be ~65% billable on client engagements
• Minimum 10 years of experience functioning as a leader in a Salesforce-focused consulting practice during a majority of that time
• Salesforce certifications & experience across the spectrum of Salesforce
• Required: Administrator and either Sales Cloud & Service Cloud, Health Cloud
• Detailed knowledge of Salesforce architecture and its application in solving business problems
• Experience working in an Agile or "modified-Agile" environment
• Understanding and experience in data and data migration methodologies
• A minimum of 6 new instance implementations or a minimum of 12 large-scale projects in existing instances with project and or program leadership roles on multiple projects.
• Life sciences experience
• Bachelor's degreerequired; MBA is a plus
• Good communication skills; able to understand your audience and adjust your presentation style accordingly
• Articulate in verbal and written circumstances sufficient to conduct client meetings and draft client-distributable materials
• Ability to quickly learn about new industries, new companies, and their intricacies so you can speak "their language"
• SalesForce solution architectureexperience
• Critical thinker - spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad ideas, offers best-practices alternatives
• Ability to focus projects and clients what can and should be done with configuration vs. program code. Adheres to a "configuration before code" mindset to minimize cost and complexity and maximize maintainability for clients.
• Ability to guide translation of client's requirements into functional and technical user stories and architectures via client interviews and workshops
• Ability to define tasks required to support user stories
• High threshold for quality
• Create and follow solid project and/or test plans
• Must be able to work remotely with dedicated home office space and broadband access if not within driving distance to an IQVIA office.
Valid through: 12/20/2020