You’ll partner with Chief Executives, Product Leaders, Product Managers, Product Designers, Data Scientists, and Engineers to identify deep insights and communicate them across the company. You’ll conduct generative and evaluative research studies to help us better understand our global merchant base. Be part of the R&D organization to create a cohesive, consistent, reliable research process.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative research & testing at Chargebee and support a research process that integrates into the overall product development process
- Conduct mid-to-large scale research projects across various teams; while building strong partnerships with the Product Leadership team
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
- Support and educate the Product teams on how to conduct small scale user research and testing and how to turn the findings into actionable insights
- Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and to help define and advise on product roadmaps and strategy
- Aim for high transparency, inviting and welcoming feedback and demonstrating an open attitude for collaboration