$150K — $200K *
This position is to be a Senior Principal IT Solution Architect on the Americas Commercial IT Contracts / Pricing / Rebates / Offer Development (CPROD) IT team, where you have a position shaping technical design and interconnectivity of commercial applications in the Americas contracting and finance capabilities through architecting IT technical approaches in concert with the delivery / Agile teams oriented to this space in the Americas. The Sr Principal IT Solution Architect will be a primary IT architecture contact for the broader Americas CPROD program and for all technical IT projects / programs in the Americas CPROD IT Delivery area.
This position will be critical in architecting an interconnected technical approach for applications such as Salesforce.com, Apptus, PROS, Icertis, Conga, DocuSign, and other applications supporting the needs of the CPROD functions in the Americas.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Responsible for overall technical design and data model of the strategic implementation of applications in the Contracts, Pricing, Rebates and Offer Development (CPROD) capabilities in the Americas. This role will work closely with both business users and technical teams to ensure new efforts align with Medtronic and Americas strategic imperatives
• Technical leadership and ownership of technical aspects of CPROD programs: data migrations, data quality, system integration, 3rd party applications, vendor evaluations, AppExchange products and custom development
• Proactive technical consulting, functional design documentation, design reviews, architectural analysis and potential development activities associated with new requests
• Inventory current state of CPROD application environment. This includes inventory of all custom code, configurations, security model, integrations, and functional overlap. From this research, create strategic recommendations in alignment with strategic imperatives
• Create a go forward technical architecture, data model and execution strategy to cover all CPROD capabilities. Recommendation must include analysis of all Medtronic data integrations, third party data sources, overall data quality issues and manual process to support any existing data imports/exports
• Provide education to stakeholders on current and future capabilities to solve business needs
• Analyze vendor usage for long term viability and alignment
• Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration, design, application development, deployment and testing (unit and systems).
• Proactively engage with business partners to identify and define opportunities where the application of information technology can advance the strategic goals and objectives of the CPROD capabilities.
• Actively share best practices across the organization.
• Foster a client service culture through active engagement and the creation of a strong sense of accountability within the organization.
• Contribute to long term technical CPROD roadmap.
• Evaluate and deploy new technologies as appropriate.
• Stay current on business market trends and IT trends, products, services, and shape ideas to bring the two together.
• Serve as a thought-leader to identify innovation opportunities and translate capabilities to meet emerging business needs
• Drive rigor and continuous improvement in IT at Medtronic.
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of experience with an advanced degree
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Qualifications)
• Previous Medtronic experience
• Previous medical device industry or life sciences industry experience
• Technical expertise
o Experience with Contracting / Pricing data in complex corporate environments
o Understanding of Rebates Management / Administrative Fee concepts in commercial contracting
o Experience with contract lifecycle management tools (Icertis, Salesforce.com)
o Experience with Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ) tools such as PROS & Apptus
o Experience with CLM / Contracting applications (Model N, Vistex, Vendavo)
o Technical aptitude in the ability to structure a technical program approach to a diverse set of projects
o Proven track record delivering exceptional IT results/outcomes, leveraging SDLC / Agile methodologies
o Data and application modeling expertise
• Strong presence, influence, and communication skills
• Knowledge of relevant regulations in IT industry that relate to application security and privacy
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business (MBA)
• Experience in a large global corporate (matrixed) environment
• Recent experience with an organization undergoing significant organizational or change management
• Proven leadership in business optimization with strong results orientation
• Data analytics, risk management, and financial competence
• Enterprise architecture / solution architecture certificates or formal training / education
Valid through: 11/18/2021
$150K — $200K *
23 days ago