$150K — $200K *
We are seeking an experienced Analog Design Engineer to join our team in the Lower Gywnedd, PA design center. In this role, you will be responsible for design and release to market of Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits, both standard product and application-specific, for a variety of applications in the Industrial and Infrastructure markets.
Tasks include; block-level/top-level design, simulation and verification, layout guidance, test development support, and ramp up to production.
The successful candidate will participate in the following development activities:
· Transistor level circuit design and simulation of advanced analog blocks
· Mixed-signal interface design, verification, and debugging.
· Silicon evaluation (bench testing).
· Customer communication and chip specification.
· Interface with IC layout, test and reliability.
· 10+ years of relevant IC design experience
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required, Master’s Degree or PhD preferred.
· Proven background in analog/mixed-signal circuit design and verification.
· Working knowledge of CMOS process technology and device physics.
· Transistor-level circuit design skills (op amps, comparators and common analog building blocks).
· Experience designing voltage regulators, data converters, oscillators, charge pumps, PLLs, etc., a plus.
· Knowledge of Cadence and Linux tools and environments.
· Experience with VerilogAMS, Verilog, Python, Linux-scripting a plus.
· Fluency in written and oral communication in the English language.
Valid through: 10/25/2020
$80K — $100K
4 days ago