$150K — $200K *
Job Title: Senior Principal Financial Systems Analyst
The Who, What, Where And Why
The Accounting Systems Manager designs, develops and oversees the operation and maintenance of the Accounting organization's various systems. Aptean currently uses Intacct as its Accounting software and is in the process of evaluating its current software and systems.
We are looking for someone with:
· Prior experience implementing an ERP system
· Experience administering and modifying ERP software in a multi-entity, multi-currency environment
· Experience administering Basware, Blackline, and FinPro ERP
· Strong Microsoft SQL skills – writing queries and stored procedures
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills – pivot tables and macros
· An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to accounting
· At least 10 years of experience in Accounting Systems
This person will:
· Assist in the evaluation of our current systems and the assessment of new potential software decisions.
· Provide expertise, technical support, administration, and maintenance of all internal accounting systems - currently Intacct, Basware, Blackline, FinPro FRP.
· Develop and maintain an accounting systems road map highlighting the systems enhancements being pursued.
· Act as a liaison with third party vendors to troubleshoot systems
· Work with SQL databases to create reports and stored procedures
· Develop an understanding of accounting processes within Aptean and how accounting systems work with each other and other systems at Aptean
· Support all aspects of internal and external audit as related to accounting systems
Valid through: 10/5/2020
$80K — $100K
21 days ago