Area Intelligent Connected Vehicle
Institute Institute of Intelligent Driving
Position Level Senior Principal Engineer
1. Responsible for designing and developing new motion planning algorithms to effectively obtain comfortable and safe trajectories
2. Responsible for developing algorithms, including path planning algorithms for lane maintenance, active and passive Lane change, automatic parking, etc.
3. Modeling of vehicle and controller dynamics and using these models to represent and accelerate the improvement of the controller.
4. Responsible for analyzing data to evaluate and improve system performance.
5. Collaborate in positioning, perception, prediction and control to optimize the system.
6. Be responsible for integrating, deploying, testing and validating algorithms on vehicles.
7. Participate in building new concepts and breakthrough solutions to shape the future of automobiles
1. Solid background and knowledge in vehicle or robot planning
2. Prefer candidates with Vehicle/Robot Planning Experience
3. Prefer candidates with automobile industry experience
4. Powerful C++ programming ability
5. Advanced degrees in automation, mathematics, optimization and other related disciplines.