Unique opportunity for a Senior Principal Water/Wastewater Engineer with broad-based experience in the planning, design and management of water/wastewater projects. Candidate will assume responsibilities for both project delivery/management and client development/growth. The successful candidate must possess the skills, experience and knowledge necessary to:
(1) lead a design team from conceptual design through detailed design and construction;
(2) coordinate all design disciplines and other resources;
(3) manage scope, schedule and budget; and
(4) interface effectively with client representatives as necessary to bring project to successful completion.
The successful candidate will also support business development activities and, accordingly, must possess the ability to assess client needs/issues and strategize approaches/solutions. Water/Wastewater treatment facility planning/design experience is required.
• BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering required with an MS preferred.
• Minimum of ten years of experience required.
• Candidate must possess a Texas PE License.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.