United States of AmericaLocation:
TX190: 2501 West University, McKinney 2501 West University , McKinney, TX, 75070 USAPosition Role Type:
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling - to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today's mission and stay ahead of tomorrow's threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world. Job Summary:
Raytheon has an exciting career opportunity for an RF Engineer to join our Digital Apertures Section in the Antenna Products Department. This position is in McKinney, TX and will support a diverse portfolio of internally and externally funded research and technology development activities. The engineer will participate in the analysis, design, integration, and test of various digital phased array products.Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Act as an individual contributor on the integration and test of complex digital phased array development programs
- Write software to control ASIC/FPGA devices under test
- Perform system analysis to predict performance of multifunction apertures
- Typically requires a bachelor's in science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior experience.
- Active and transferable U.S. government issued security clearance is required prior to start date. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
What We Offer:
- Knowledge of Printed Wiring Board (PWB) or printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication processes and design rules.
- Experience using Matlab
- Ability to write drivers to communicate with and control embedded devices
- The ability to design and analyze an RF transmit/receive signal chain
- Hands on experience with RF test equipment (VNA, spectrum analyzer, signal generator), performing antenna range measurements, and test automation using software
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms