Direct Hire, Full Time
Our client, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to their customers. Well-respected, with a global presence, our client consistently offers a powerful and robust portfolio of products, services and solutions that help customers successfully execute their missions in today's dynamic environment. With unsurpassed engineering, using an open systems approach, our client solves the nation's most complex challenges while foreseeing future needs.
Senior Principal Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Systems Engineer
- Analyze, design, develop and test DSP algorithms that are implemented in hardware and software for Space-based systems.
- Systems requirements analysis
- Signal processing architecture
- Algorithm development
- Performance verification and validation
- Fixed point model conversion for hardware implementation
- Software/hardware partitioning and trades
- Hardware/software implementation collaboration
- Hands-on system performance verification and validation in the lab
- Department of Defense TS/SCI Security Clearance with CI Polygraph is required at time of hire.
- Must demonstrate passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of various engineering systems and the ability to further advance technology.
- Must have knowledge of MATLAB for DSP using the related tool boxes. Background with Radar Processing, DSP for mitigating/processing RF effects, Monte Carlo analysis or Phased Array/Beam Forming is a plus
- Preferred: Work experience of algorithm development for the statistical analysis of signal parameter measurements utilizing techniques from Detection & Estimation Theory, Random Processes Analysis, and Communications and Information Theory.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) combined with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's Degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Agile experience preferred
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.