We are a brand new team formed of radar design experts with many decades of R&D and product development experience. We are in effect a startup within a large company which provides us with the support structure needed. The culture is informal, open and innovative. We are now looking for a senior Digital Design Engineer who thrives working in such environment.
We're looking for a Digital Design Engineers to join our team and who is ready to make significant impact in the Automotive Radar world. This position is at the forefront of
ON Semiconductor next generation of highly integrated automotive radar sensor development. In this position, you will utilize all your talents to work on the micro architecture and logic design of the most advanced Radar sensor chip implemented in deep sub-micron CMOS technology
Roles and Responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following aspects of the design flow which encompasses all aspects of logic design methodology:
• Involvement in definition, design, verification, and documentation for Radar sensor Chip.
• Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
• Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
• Performs Logic design for integration functional units and sub-systems into full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding at module and chip level.
• Perform module and chip level testing in system Verilog, UVM based environment.
• Performs all aspects of the chip design flow from high-level design to RTL, clock domain crossing, synthesis, timing and power analysis to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
Master’ degree in EE with at least 8 years of proven direct hands on experience gained within R&D and /or product development.