Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 52 days ago
As a Senior Principal Consultant, you will lead the engagement efforts for complex engagements across all stages of the consulting life cycle: business process consulting and problem definition to solution deployment. As an expert in your domain, you will have the opportunity to bring in best practices into architecture definition, solution design and development. You will engage with the client as a trusted advisor, lead change management efforts and provide guidance for large programs across different project teams.
As a thought leader, you will contribute to the industry and branding of the consulting capability of the organization as well as nurture talent. You will drive pre-sales deliverables and increase the footprint of the organization in the client's ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best consulting professionals to lead the creation of value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the ever-growing and changing needs of the global landscape.
This position may require 80-100% travel
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Minimum 13 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Passion for the mission
• Exposure to analytics and experience using analytical software
• Minimum of 11 years working experience
• Strong process mindset
• Strong knowledge of Multiple Vendor’s Applications
• Leadership capability
• Able to work extended hours on a regular basis
• Able to maintain positive attitude and work under stressful situations
• Organized, efficient, and willing to improve at both
• Assertive when necessary
• Open to constructive criticism
• Able to traverse details as well as the big picture
• Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn and teach
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Project, talent management and thought leadership
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity