We are seeking a highly motivated Computational Biologist with substantial experience in mass-spectrometry informatics to join our Data Science team in Boston. The successful candidate will lead methods development for mass-spectrometry based proteome-wide chemical screens data analysis. This role will provide exposure to multiple phases of drug discovery and an opportunity to work with computational chemists, structural biologists and machine learning experts to make a computational drug design a reality.
- Analyze data from high-throughput chemical libraries/proteome interactions screens.
- Build and perfect informatics pipeline for mass-spectrometry based proteomics.
- Work in close collaboration with scientists from chemical biology group actively contributing to research, methods development and experimental design.
- Provide interpretation and analysis of results and present findings in cross-functional project team meetings.
- Adhere to reproducible data science best practices.
- Maintain excellent communication across internal and external team members.
- Ph.D. in quantitative scientific field and 5+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in development of computational methods for processing and extracting biological data from mass-spectrometry based proteomics datasets.
- Understanding of current state-of-the-art methods for mass-spectrometry based proteomics data analyses and their underlying statistical principles.