Senior Principal Analyst ( SPA )
Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Principal Analyst (SPA) to join our team. This is a Charlottesville, VA based asset, the Senior Principal Analyst (SPA) performs all the duties of the Principal Network Analyst (PNA) as necessary. The SPA is the senior CITP Contractor assigned to an NGIC branch monitored by a Government civilian or military Technical Monitor. The SPA shall be responsible for managing intelligence production, quality control of products, training and deployment of his/her branch and teams. The SPA coordinates the activities of PAs and their teams, providing operational and administrative oversight. SPAs, in coordination with their assigned government Technical Monitor and/or COR, organize their sections to meet the tasking’s and requirements of the PWS. SPAs are deployable.
- · This position requires individuals to be government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 12 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience; however, on a case- by-case basis, a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 12 years’ experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable. Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis is required, with recent experience in combat operations desired.
- · The individual shall be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- · The individual shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines. The individual shall have a working knowledge of analytical programs such as i2 Analyst Notebook, Palantir, WebTAS, and Google Earth.
- · The individual shall be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research, writing and editing skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- · The individual shall train and mentor junior analysts to prepare them for deployment. The individual shall understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
- ·This position requires former military occupational specialty (MOS) 31D, 311A, 311D, 35F, 35M, 35N, 350F, 35D, 35F, 351M, 352N, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811; or on a case-by-case basis, the contractor may propose an equivalent level of experience and expertise that meets these qualifications to the COR for review and approval through the Contracting Officer.
BA or BS in any field, may substitute additional 4 years of experience for education requirement.
Qualifications Requires Bachelors degree in related field and twelve to fifteen years of related experience, training and/or certifications in various intelligence disciplines, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems and platforms, and multi-discipline intelligence processes including the following current intelligence disciplines: Cryptology, Intelligence & Electronic Warfare (IEW), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Measurements and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Counter-Intelligence (CI), intelligence systems development and maintenance, and other related fields. Other intelligence areas may be added as technological or other advances occur. Or Master's degree and nine to eleven years of related experience. Ability to obtain security clearance.