The Senior Pricing Manager is responsible for the analysis, reporting and execution of the pricing strategies for various ticket categories. The position is responsible for supporting pricing integrity (price accuracy) and implementation of agreed upon pricing strategies. The Senior Pricing Manager is also responsible for running and distribution of various reports to Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate data into actionable insights.
- Work with the department director to implement and maintain pricing for live event tickets based on agreed upon strategies
- Work with the Junior managers to monitor performance and make suggestions to changes in pricing
- Maximize revenues through analysis of market trends, sales trends and pricing actions
- Ensure accuracy of all pricing in various systems/marketplaces and alignment with strategic goals
- Evaluate the marketplace and competitive data to optimally align pricing strategies
- Run reporting on competitive market, pricing strategies, revenue targets and forecasting
- Communicate status of revenues, forecast and pricing strategies to various teams and management
- Provide additional reporting and presentations to senior management as needed
- Extreme attention to detail, enthusiasm for working with large data sets, ability to think quickly and independently to make sound decisions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when required
- Experience in Revenue Management/Pricing strategy implementation
- Experience working with large transactional databases across multiple platforms
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing market data
- Expert level of skill in Microsoft Excel required; knowledge of SQL preferred
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively articulate insights and recommend actions
- Strong organization and project-management skills, including the ability to meet demanding, evolving, and often competing deadlines
- Strong logic and decision making skill, ability to complete daily tasks independently
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience; degrees in Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Com Economics, Mathematics preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the Ticket Industry is preferred.