$80K — $100K *
Responsible for the analysis and modeling of commercial fee for service contracts. Provide analytical support for contract negotiations and routine contract maintenance.
· Manage the analytics of assigned commercial payers. This includes developing and modeling commercial reimbursement proposals, assisting in the execution of the contracts with the payers, and auditing and trending the performance over the term of the contract.
· Support continuous improvement of operational efficiencies of the agreements during the term of the contracts.
· Monitor and compare estimated reimbursement with actual payments. Audit the systems that feed the revenue into the general ledger.
· Provide analysis and recommendations around service line pricing and margins. Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual net revenue reports; identify and report on exceptions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Math or Business preferred
· 3 years of experience in Healthcare Decision Support, Managed Care and Contract Analysis required
· Hospital, Ancillary and Physician reimbursement experience preferred
· Experience in modeling contracts and assisting with reports preferred
· Strong math and computer aptitudes are needed in order to understand and model complex structures and relationships
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Must be highly knowledgeable of hospital coding systems
· Must have strong Microsoft Excel experience
· Prefer Microsoft Access and SQL experience.
Valid through: 9/7/2020