- Issue weekly & monthly pricing analytics on a market, region and division level.
- Drive contract renewal process by working closely with the sales team to ensure contracts are renewed prior to expiration date while optimizing contribution and share of wallet.
- Provide analysis on pricing trends and market conditions.
- Provide detailed pricing analysis and recommendations to align rates with strategies.
- Produce demand curve analysis and support for pricing decisions.
- Provide contribution reporting and analysis by market, region and division.
- Optimize local list and floor rates based on market conditions.
- Manage contract deviation process to optimize billing accuracy and contract compliance.
- Provide analysis on key performance indicators.
- Develop & design new reporting to meet demand or increase automation.
- Manage & develop discount reporting across various levels.
- Provide support for region reviews and senior management meetings.
- Develop presentation material for reviews, meetings, conferences, analysts and senior management.
Four-year college degree
Conditions of Employment
Minimum four to six years working experience
- Strong mathematical/analytical skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word critical
- Professional manner
- Prior experience in sales or pricing analytics preferred
- Prior experience with analytics tools a plus