Senior Pricing Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Insurance
Private passenger automobile insurance looking for talented individual to join their growing team! The organization believes in making an impact not only within the industry, but also with their employees. With that in mind, their benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of their workforce. They offer competitive and comprehensive benefits that allow their employees to design their own plan based on their individual needs.
As a member of the Pricing Department, the Senior Pricing Analyst contributes to the process of rate making and development of pricing models for all non-standard auto products.
We're looking for someone who has these values, abilities, and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, otherquantitative field.
- 1-3 plus years’ experience in pricing or product functions for personal lines insurance.
- Self-motivated, organized, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in data analysis software (e.g., Excel, R, SQL, SAS, Access).
- Experience developing and presenting recommendations related to product/pricing actions.
Capstone Search Group is a national search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We are business partners to insurance organizations on staffing related projects. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.