$80K — $100K *
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Predictive Data Scientist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Sr. Predictive Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
What are my responsibilities?
· Determine and provide data management, quality, and IT infrastructure requirements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Successfully completed university degree (Masters or PhD degree) in mathematics, computer science, physics, electrical engineering, or engineering sciences
· Expertise in technologies, algorithms and methodologies in the areas of Data Analytics, Data Mining, Machine Learning with a strong focus on pattern recognition with structured and unstructured data
· Analytical rigor and statistical methods to improve products and understanding the behavior of end-customers and users of data driven insights
· Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
· Ability to think analytically and rapidly learn complex topics, especially in the field of analysis, evaluation and handling of structured and unstructured / multi-structured data
· At least 5 years of work experience in the domain of data discovery and data science tasks
· Very strong expertise Python, Spark, Databricks, Teradata or similar data mining Workbenches
· Strong presentation and communication skills on technical and business level
Valid through: 4/14/2021