$150K — $200K *
Senior Power Systems Electrical Engineer who will need to work onsite in St. Louis, MO. Primary functions is the electrical project lead for a highly-complex Design-Build mega project already in construction, for at least 3 years. Secondary function as time allows is to support other small or medium projects as a technical specialist providing electrical knowledge and expertise.
• Make appropriate decisions on the spot regarding RFIs and perform design modifications as need as the primary electrical representative.
• Create concept and detailed power systems designs modifications; produces design drawings, specifications and design analysis documents
• Coordinate with a BIM team for drawing production; redline documents within Bluebeam. Ability to design in a 3D environment.
• Review submittals.
• Manages assigned budgets, schedules and quality requirements. Establishes work plan.
• Collaborates with clients, subcontractors, end users and design assist subcontractors as the B&V electrical representative.
• Collaborate with upwards of 100 team/client stakeholders (including high-ranking military officials) on conceptual designs, design reviews, etc.
• Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on complex projects
• Provides hands-on mentorship to discipline and interdisciplinary team members
• Provide support to business development and pursuit activities
• As a subject matter expert, has additional expertise in a technical area, participates in professional societies by presenting papers, participates on technical committees, and assists with code/standard authoring. Is externally recognized in industry as an expert which enhances the Company brand
Technical expertise to also include planning, design and construction oversight of a team of electrical engineers specializing in several of the following specialties:
• Mission critical power and controls
• Low and medium voltage distribution
• Primary/backup diesel generators and UPS systems
• Grounding and lightning protection
• Electrical studies
• Electronic security and telecommunications
• Multi-facility power systems including process facilities, SCIF spaces
• Design-Build contract type
Other desirable qualifications include:
• Specialize in power systems engineering for a minimum of four years, with a focus on delegation and mentoring
• Experience working for an entity of the Federal government; familiarity with the applicable unified facilities guide specifications and criteria, ability to use SpecsIntact or Dr. Checks
• Professional engineering license
• Masters degree in electrical engineering with a power emphasis
• Active US security clearance, or ability to obtain one
Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing. Minimum of 11 years related work experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Valid through: 5/3/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago