$110K — $120K *
SENIOR POWER APPS DEVELOPER (FRONT END)
Location: Remote (Alexandria, VA)
The developer will work on a large program that is implementing an enterprise scale case management system. They will work within an Agile team to design and implement highly complex Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform based business solutions.
• Design and Develop custom applications using model driven Power Apps.
• Implement, configure, and customize the Dynamics/Power Platform.
• Leverage Power Platform and Azure Services to create complex integrations.
• Support applications after production deployment.
• At least 6 years of development skills, 3 of which are utilizing MS Dynamics/Power Apps.
• Experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, base modules, workflows, business rules, custom UI web resources, actions, and plug-ins.
• Experience with .NET Framework and C# development including experience with the Dynamics API, and REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
• Experience working with Power Platform model driven or canvas applications.
• Experience leading an entire project team through the SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle) or Experience managing a medium-large project team through a full system implementation.
• Hands-on skills with: Single Page Application (SPA) UX, ReactJS, Dynamics 365/Power Platform Development, Entity Relationship Diagraming, Object Oriented Programming Principals using .NET Framework
• Experience working with custom UI web resources, Power Apps Component Framework, and plug-ins
• Experience developing on Azure services
• Experience working with Azure DevOps and continuous integration
• Dynamics or Power Platform certification from Microsoft
• Familiarity with Dynamics Application Lifecycle Management, Solution Packaging and Continuous Integration
• Active Public Trust clearance
Valid through: 11/22/2021