To achieve success in the world of global adaptation and production, you need more than just clear processes and smart technology, you need true craftsmen and women – people who care deeply about their clients' brands and who work tirelessly to drive maximum cost savings for a client while ensuring that each brand's story remains impactful as it travels around the world.
At Craft Worldwide, we've been fortunate enough to assemble a team of the industry's best craftspeople, each with a rich and robust background in advertising, adaptation and production.
Craft Worldwide currently employs over 500 full-time employees operating in 25 markets with specialty in global broadcast/video production, print production, digital production and global translation.
While we are wholly owned by McCann Worldgroup, we have been purposely established as a truly independent company within the Interpublic Group of Companies.
A Senior Post Producer at Craft Worldwide is the main liaise between client teams and the production and post-production operators in broadcast/video and digital production. You will leverage your deep understanding of broadcast/video production and requirements to coach and guide teams and clients through a project lifecycle. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and client teams to drive decisions and next steps.
- Lead post production process for clients – able to execute video projects from scope to delivery
- Work directly with client teams to understand the overall business objectives and strategies and how each project interrelate with each other
- Manage multiple broadcast and post production projects for multiple clients
- Estimate scope of work using industry standard methods
- Balance and manage scope, time, cost, process, risk and quality
- Cast assignments and engage the appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle to promote a high performing and effective team
- Manage client and partner relationships from inception to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client/partner feedback, making modifications to deliverables
- Manage third party vendors or offshore partners as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates
- Manage and mentor mid-junior Producers
- Establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of agency project-related processes
- 8+ years experience Post Production
- Understanding of shooting techniques with ability to setup and shoot content on stage and remote locations
- Experience building project & resource plans
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Experience managing project financials
- Excellent collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Agency experience a plus
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- A team player who understands how to work effectively in a fast paced, evolving organization
- Strong leaders with project management skills
- Able to handle multiple projects