concise manner, and develop innovative solutions for our clients, all while maintaining a strong and efficient attention to detail. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of credit related responsibilities for the Analysts and Associates, including financial statement spreading and validation of various underwriting models
- Responsible for risk rating assessment and periodic relationship reviews
- Partner with Relationship Manager in credit agreement review and negotiation
- Ownership of all credit approvals (new customers, modifications, renewals, increases, risk assessments)
- Identification of key risks and issues pertinent to each credit request, including potential mitigants for identified risks.
- Ownership of policy exception identification
- Direct and manage portfolio reviews
- Validate covenant compliance and covenant management
- Final sign-off and approval, when applicable, on approval requests, document reviews and negotiations. Delegated credit authority may be provided to certain Portfolio Managers depending on level of experience.
- Ownership of post-approval modifications to ensure accurate reporting of credit exposure
- Client management, including assisting of day-to-day needs, contact meetings, and site visits. Direct client contact is expected.
- Client management in SalesForce
- Oversight and in-depth analysis of macroeconomic conditions, industry trends and changes in lending practices
- Ownership of portfolio reporting and analytics: grade-migration, past-dues, exceptions, coming-due maturities, etc.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with Special Assets Group for credit requests (as needed)
- Lead and/or support key initiatives to drive improvements in the delivery of credit solutions for clients and prospects
The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Commercial Banking or equivalent/relevant program
- 5+ years’ experience in Real Estate, Middle Market, Corporate or Private Wealth Banking with formal Credit training.
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Extraordinary levels of motivation and initiative
- Effective team players who want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and build working relationships across the organization
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint in order to produce reports, memos, and presentations
- Ability to live and work in, Dallas or Houston; with potential opportunity in San Antonio, Fort Worth, or Austin based upon the line of business
- Proven leadership skills and community involvement
- Passion for financial services and delivering superior client experiences