The system incorporates the principles of corporate innovation, Lean Startup Methodology, Design Thinking and Agile, including a disciplined Venture Capital-style portfolio management model in order to launch New-to-Citi and New-to-World businesses, products and services.
The Senior PM, Portfolio and Program for D10X Global Consumer Banking (GCB) in New York will report directly to the D10X GCB Head and be a key member of the D10X GCB leadership team. As a program leader, he/she will support design, strategy and execution of the overall portfolio and help to define and execute the strategy of the D10X program overall. This individual will be primarily responsible for overseeing the D10X portfolio of investments from a cost/benefit/effectiveness standpoint and working with other leadership team members to optimize portfolio performance. In addition to guiding investment and activity decisions and trade-offs across the D10X portfolio, he/she will be a primary business touch-point to facilitate alignment with key stakeholders across the GCB D10X growth boards, business, product, governance and control functions to maximize business impact of individual D10X initiatives and the program model overall. Additionally, he/she will also work in partnership with the D10X GCB Head to identify and develop opportunities to increase and extend program scope and impact overall.
- Oversees performance of D10X investments and works across the portfolio to maximize cost, benefit, and effectiveness. Responsible for portfolio performance reporting to the GB on a regular basis.
- Drives connectivity across D10X GCB leadership team to identify investment trade-offs and constantly maximize performance.
- Maintains close relationships, builds trust with business and product leads and governance controls partners to understand needs and decision dynamics. Advises D10X product leaders on ways to optimize effectiveness based on this intelligence.
- Program strategy. Collaborate with D10X GCB Head in a business development capacity to identify and shape new ways of applying program tools, learnings, and approaches to increase the scope and business impact of the D10X program overall.
- BS/BA Required, advanced degree preferred
- 10-15 years work experience
- Exceptional project and program management skills
- Experience in working with multiple partners (agencies and vendors) to develop POCs and integrating/scaling these efforts within complex enterprises
- Ecosystem knowledge and connectivity including incubators, accelerators, VCs and startups.
- Hands on delivery of digital products in a large enterprise. Start-up experience in a product delivery role a plus.
- SDLC and lean startup fluency and digital product expertise.
- Creating followership – both from direct reports, adjacent teams and further out colleagues and partners. Gravitas and vision.
- Ambidextrous leadership – influencer and owner.
- Comfort with ambiguity. Demonstrates optimism and agility in adjusting in the face of new and emerging opportunities and challenges.
- Self-starter. Able to instill a sense of urgency in others as needed.
- Experience in scaling and productizing new businesses or products.
- Ability to develop relationships and credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to frame ambiguous, unstructured information in a logical and structured manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.