Job Description Summary
This position is required to provide application development support for the PLM application globally.Job Description
- Defining custom solutions to address customer requirements and business process improvement opportunities using the AAM PLM framework.
- Write solution proposal / specification documentation.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements.
- Write/implement code for Client, server and Web applications as required.
- Coordinate support activities and identify solutions for complex issues.
- Provide metrics for support team. .
- Assure data integrity and provide solutions when inconsistencies are identified.
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent degree
- 5 + Years of experience with development using the Siemens Teamcenter PLM (Product Lifecycle Management ) framework and tools.
- Understanding of the Teamcenter PLM application use in support of product design and manufacturing. Bill of material and Change Management concepts.
- Use of Java, C/C++programming languages in conjunction with the Siemens Teamcenter PLM API’s and related application framework. Experience with rich client, server and utility development.
- Ability to perform the activities of requirements gathering from users, solution design, solution development and test plan definition ( SW development life cycle execution ) in response to business requirements.
- Ability to provide user support as required in support of a global multi discipline environment.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with users.