- Collaborate and work directly with product and business teams to understand and help refine complex requirements
- Mentor other engineers and advise the team on bringing together practical solutions to enable product delivery
- Maintain deep knowledge of the team's software architecture and be a model of operational excellence. You will embrace distributed, reactive systems while still being comfortable exploring new languages and frameworks
- Facilitate and participate in cross-team efforts, owning a broad scope of systems and APIs that power Tally's business. You'll write clean and testable code; be a champion for effective and secure software development practices
In this role we value:
- Exposure to working with more than one of: RPC-based services, messaging platforms, datastores, etc.
- Passion for designing RESTful APIs and the backend systems that implement them, as well as a healthy appreciation of security principles
Valid Through: 2019-10-15