As a Senior RMS DevOps/Release Engineer, you will be involved in the design, build/deployment and maintenance of the RMS platform. As such, you will be responsible for all aspects related directly to or projects involving the RMS platform and infrastructure.
The successful candidate should be highly skilled, technically, with the ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions to complex scenarios.
- Assist in the design and build process of the Development, Test and Production environments.
- Assist in the design and build process of automated process, such as the continuous integration pipelines.
- Support duties relating to the maintenance of all server infrastructure issues.
- Maintaining and handling of IT security related incidents and issues Where applicable, be responsible for producing and maintaining comprehensive documentation.
- Maintain & upgrade industry accreditation when the opportunity arises.
- Participate in after-hours deployments, maintenance tasks, upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
- Occasional travel between company sites, which may include some international travel.
Education: Under Graduate program in information technology related subject or equivalent experience required.
IT certification desirable, such as: AWS or Azure certifications, CISSP, MCSE.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in infrastructure duties.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with design, configuration and maintenance enterprise cloud environments (AWS or Azure preferred). Proficient in the use and maintenance of all versions of MSWindows 7/8/8.1/10, MSWindows Server 2012 R2, 2016.
- Proficient level in PowerShell.
- Proficient with Linux, with multiple Linus distributions, and the use of command line tools.
- Extensive experience with automation and deployment tools, particularly with .NET applications, such as Octopus and TeamCity.
- v. 09.09.10
- Proficient with infrastructure monitoring and alerting tools (New Relic, Splunk, DataDog, PagerDuty, xMatters).
- Proficient with LAN and WANnetworking technologies.
- Experience with hardware virtualization and hypervisor configuration, virtual networking and storage.
- Experience in the use of encryption technologies, such as bcrypt, AES, SSL, PGP.
- Experience with BCP and DRP practices.
- Knowledge of compliance standards, such as ISO27001/2, SOC.
- Knowledge of IT related privacy and data legislation.
- Extensive experience managing .NET web application environments. Knowledge in the configuration and maintenance of databases, such as NoSQL, MySQL and MS SQL.
- Being able to write and read SQL queries.
- Extensive experience with web applications, RESTful web APIs, and web services.
- Good understanding of software application development life cycle.
- Knowledge of C# ASP.NET, HTML, JSON, YAML and XML.
- Knowledge of Lucene and ELK stack.
- Experience with Active Directory administration and GPO’s.
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
- Experience with web application performance tuning.
- Exposure to any web application security penetration and performance testing.
- Exposure to multi-lingual applications.