Light is pioneering the era of the software-defined camera. Powered by sophisticated computational processes, software-defined cameras deliver intelligent, high-quality imaging at cost-effective, global scale. Light’s first product, the award-winning L16 Camera, has eliminated the quality or convenience dilemma that has plagued photographers for a century. Light’s foundational technologies, including its Lux Capacitor camera control chip and its Polar Fusion Engine for multi-image processing, are licensed for use in applications like smartphones and beyond.
See your immediate impact on our camera tech as you architect software solutions on our processor platforms, spanning multiple levels of the camera stack, all to help us realize our vision for a new generation of photography.
Join us and make beautifulphotography more accessible than everbefore!
what you will do...
- Modify Android camera framework code
- Able to work with offshore partners and development team
- Maintain code under source control
- Manage bring up of sensors camera systems
- Develop, maintain and test Android kernel drivers
- Develop architecture for camera systems and subsystems
- Review camera design and product specifications
- Design modular software components on camera systems
- Optimize camera software stack including HAL and Qualcomm’s pipeline architecture
- Optimize camera pipeline software to provide high performance
- Participate in scrums and maintain code under source control
what you bring to Light...
- BS in Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science preferred
- 7 years of experience in SW development
- Fluent English
- Programming languages: C/C++
- Operating Systems: Linux, Android, REX (Qualcomm OS)