NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
NV5 is seeking a planning professional to join our fast-paced, team environment within the NJ Planning & Landscape Architecture group at NV5's Parsippany, NJ Headquarters. Full-time, 4-day work week offers opportunity to collaborate with multi-disciplined professionals on projects related to complete streets, transit access, greenways, streetscapes, and community place-making for municipalities, regional organizations, and state agencies throughout the northeast.
- Participate in developing bicycle & pedestrian master plans, transportation studies, greenway plans, community outreach activities, and concept designs
- Collaborate across in-house disciplines
- Contribute to development of plans, technical reports, and graphic presentations
- Provide GIS expertise to intra- and inter-office departments
- Lead fieldwork, public meetings, research, mapping, and data collection
- Bachelors Degree in planning, engineering, environmental, urban design, landscape architecture or related field required
- Interest in multimodal transportation, Complete Streets, transit-friendly, and greenway planning
- 5-8years experience with public agency or consultant firm
- Excellent organizational, computer, graphic, and communications skills
- Second language skills desireable
- Expertise with ArcGIS, Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, InDesign, and other graphic software
- AICP and NJ Professional Planner license, or LEED credentials desirable