Senior Pipeline Engineer
Office Location:New Stanton, PA Discipline:Environmental
ENERCON Services, is an employee owned, premier Engineering and Environmental Services Company. Our double-digit year-over-year growth is fueled by the quality of work we perform as an EOC (Engineer of Choice) to a large base of the power facilities in the US, as well as to an expanding global customer base.
We are currently looking for a Sr Pipeline Engineer within the natural gas industry, to join the ENERCON Team in our New Stanton, PA location(preferred). Oklahoma City, OK, Tulsa OK, Houston TX or Humble TX are other alternate locations.
As a Senior Pipeline Engineer you will be responsible for overall development and management of pipeline related projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Function as the Single Point of Contact for assigned clients
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with key client technical staff and managers
- Aggressively support marketing efforts, including identification of marketing opportunities, proposal preparation and follow-up.
- Foster and maintain working relations with assigned clients, act as a single point of contact for one or more assigned clients.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to established schedule and within budget.
- Possess knowledge of industry issues and how they affect assigned clients
- Required to travel up to 20 - 25% of the time to client sites (expected to travel at least one time per month) for project and/or marketing meetings
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Experience using USDOT Pipeline and Hazardous Safety Regulations Title 49 CFR 190-199 for design
- Experience Designing natural gas pipelines in various terrain. Experience in LA a plus
- Minimum eight (8) years' experience in the pipeline industry.
- Experience with design of horizontal directional drills
- Experience with shale frac industry a plus
- Ability to use AutoCad Carlson or MicroStation software a plus
- Demonstrated strong experience in busin ess and proposal development, and strategic planning,
- Ability to understand and work with budget and accounting processes.
- Excellent organizational, time management, strategic planning, writing, communication, ans decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills with demonstrated ability to work across disciplines and teams.
- Strong coordination and team building skills.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel between 15-25% of the time; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.