At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering is seeking to hire a licensed Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team in Middletown, NJ at our recently opened MSK Monmouth facility. Adult Therapy experience in an outpatient setting is desired.
At MSK, we offer world class training within our rehabilitation service focusing on opportunities to develop innovative, therapeutic programs for a diverse patient population. Patient-centered treatment, individualized care, and best practice is what MSK therapists provide with each interaction. Strong clinical skills and a dedication to the oncology population are required.
- Provide quality physical therapy services to adult patients utilizing evidenced-based therapeutic interventions in addition to creative and patient specific treatment techniques to maximize patient outcomes.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members, including the patient and their family, to ensure optimal patient care is achieved throughout the entire outpatient episode.
- Document all clinical activities, and maintains statistical records per department guidelines.
- Engage in projects and activities to advance professional development.
- New Jersey and New York State Licensure required.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (tDPT or DPT) preferred.
- Lymphedema experience / certification preferred.
- Experience in Oncology and Outpatient setting preferred.
- The ability to train at NYC location.
Job Posting Number: 12607