Senior PHP Developer
Our client uses Agile to design, develop, deliver, and support their applications. Their applications teams work on mobile apps, integrations with other companies, and internal and external websites. We are seeking a rockstar Front-End Developer that is able to work independently and in a team environment, capable of executing the clients vision while offering their own insights on designing world class products.
Responsibilities include, but not limited:
- Involved in all aspects of Agile SDLC.
- Use SOLID development principles to deliver quality digital, web, and mobile solutions.
- Will work with a team of developers and business analysts to ensure quality and timely project completion
- Must have the ability to understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements
- Must have the ability to think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable solutions
- Interact with product owner and business representatives to determine and satisfy needs.
- Support monthly and ad hoc releases.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Help to define enterprise standards for our new applications.
- Follow and Enforce Test driven development
- Undergraduatedegree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent experience).
- 5 or more years of E-commerce and/or software product development experience
- 3 or more years of experience with Object-oriented design principles, PHP, Struts, AJAX, CSS and HTML
- Working experience with SOA / Web Services is a plus
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft?s client-server technologies.
- Application performance tuning and optimization.
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast pace with rapidly changing priorities.
- Able to work on a production-critical system.
- Mobile development
- Experience with dependency injection
- Experience with ecommerce, retail, healthcare.
- Web tagging and analytics, SEO concepts.
- Familiarity with server and network configurations.