Req. Num. 210016
Under the direction of the Chairman, the Lead Phlebotomist is responsible for all aspects of their designated clinical area.
- Must complete in-house orientation program
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Speaks, reads and writes English
- Completion of a phlebotomy course.
- Five years phlebotomy experience, demonstrates technical competency and demonstrates administrative skills.
- Requires manual dexterity.
- Possess good communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn
- Walking and standing for prolonged periods of time and lifting reagents and supplies.
- Exposure to biohazardous materials.