We are seeking a Sr Philanthropic CRM Analyst to provide guidance for junior caregivers, and hands on configuration and development expertise in the implementation and support of CRM Technologies for PSJH and affiliated organizations. Essential job responsibilities include: technical support, mentorship, thought leadership with principle in planning, design and implementation of CRM solutions.
The Senior CRM Analyst is advanced at CRM with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the CRM ecosystem; has a strong background in the configuration and support of CRM solutions that are innovative while observing best practices. Also an enthusiast and evangelist of CRM solutions.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the execution of and support the eCRM strategy to ensure functional and strategic alignment across the most significant eCRM capabilities.
- Understand key operational processes across a diverse set of business lines and technology platforms. Requires both the ability to work independently and with a team in the agile methodology to complete business needs.
- Play a key role in the configuration and development of individual components and packaged implementations. Analyzes business requirements and converts them into functional solutions that will boost revenue generation by using knowledge of CRM application function and customization options. Works with development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques.
- Foster innovation, communicates ideas and roadmaps, recommends enhancements, implements best practices and closely monitors technology trends.
- Provide a track record of technical and business excellence with the proven ability to participate in and solve customer business problems with end-to-end technology solutions.
- Advanced experience in CRM technology in Healthcare environment.
- Assist in or leads problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables.
- Apply advanced analysis and technical skills and experience in the domain of customer relationship management to define appropriate customer solutions. System Monitoring and Management, Internal Support, Reporting, Administration, Process Development.
- Perform rotational on call responsibilities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7 years experience in IT Support or CRM Administration
- 7 years Application Support and Administration
- Participation in large CRM initiatives
- Experience with CRM configuration, development and implementation
- Exposure to and participation in strategic planning
- Ability to work with leaders to suggest technical and digital strategy
- Able to lead and facilitate small to medium size project efforts to a successful project delivery
- Provide mentorship for junior administrators
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 7 years of experience in Technical System (i.e. Azure, AD, SSO, Integrations and Data Conversions, Data Structures, Package Deployment, CRM Software)
- Experience Customizing Blackbaud via the SDK
- Experience with "Blackbaud CRM" (not Raisers Edge)
- Experience other CRM software development
- Working understanding of CRM Standards and Best Practices
- Experience using Team Foundation Server or related source control repository.