Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
Position Summary: Primarily focused on the development, maintenance, and assurance of accurate and quality reporting, analysis of pharmacy and medical benefit utilization, and cost modeling. Key accountabilities include providing analytical expertise in the development of pharmacy focused reporting and assessment of the impacts of benefit design changes.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Analyzing healthcare data from multiple sources
- Tracking utilization and spend across services
- Providing medication cost forecasting and trend analysis
- Identifying high-risk members or groups for cost savings strategies, clinical interventions, and/or care management
- Additional duties include may include:
- Benchmarking clinical programs and initiatives
- Reporting on quality measures
- Developing databases for collection, tracking, and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field (e.g., Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Math, Statistics)
- 5 or more years related experience
- Demonstrated, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Requires qualification as pharmacy technician
- Relevant advanced degree (e.g., MBA)
- Experience with reporting tools such as SAS BI, SQL Server, Oracle and Greenplum highly desirable.
- Must be highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and decision making skills.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure