$80K — $100K *
The Senior Pharmacist is responsible for the execution of tasks performed and the handling of Investigational and Non-Investigation Products (IP/NIP) in compliance with study protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Ensure the confidentiality of clinical trial participants and sponsors is respected.
· Maintain and advocate a high level of customer service and quality within the department.
· Act as a mentor to the pharmacy team.
· Oversee and/or perform pharmacy related tasks including but not limited to, dispensing of IP/NIP, preparation of IP/NIP, labeling of IP/NIP and sterile preparation of IP/NIP.
· May act as the Qualified Person in Charge (QPIC) or Alternate Qualified Person in Charge (A/QPIC) and ensure the prompt initiation of the import/export process for controlled substances and provide guidance on regulations, storage and distribution of controlled substances, precursor and cannabis.
· As QPIC, ensure compliance with federal and local regulations, stay current on GMP and other industry policies that could affect pharmacy operations.
· Maintain the permanent inventory of controlled substances to ensure compliance with pharmacy dealer license limitations.
· Ensure pharmacy facility equipment is adequate to accomplish pharmacy activities within protocol requirements and clinical trial timelines.
· Create and/or maintain pharmacy and inventories as well as pharmacy maintenance logs such as, , cleaning and calibration.
· Participate in sponsor/regulatory audits and protocol reviews.
· Answer pharmacy related queries in a timely manner.
· Proactively communicate issues and/or problem resolutions to departmental supervisors and managers.
· May provide departmental supervisors/managers with feedback for performance reviews.
· Other tasks as assigned by management
Internal: All level of employees throughout the organization
External: Vendors, Participants, Sponsors, Regulatory Agencies
Degree from Accredited School of Pharmacy and licensed pharmacist in good standing with pharmacy board required and related work experience required.
Good communication (French and English for Montreal location) and leadership skills. Problem solving skills. Innovative, detail-oriented, people-oriented.
Valid through: 11/12/2021
$80K — $100K *
14 days ago
$120K — $170K + $25K bonus *
5 days ago