Senior Performance Test Engineer
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is looking for Sr. Peformance Test Engineer in Redwood City, CA. If you are interested with this position, pleaseapply for this position.
Duration: Full Time/ Permanent
You will act as a key participant in application/environment analysis, performance test strategy development, test case/test script creation, test execution, evaluating and producing test results reports and finally presenting results/recommendations to the client.
· Performance testing subject matter expertise to review non-functional requirements, environments, develop strategy, test plans, test cases/test scripts, execute tests, evaluate and produce performance testing results.
· Testing tools – LoadRunner v12 or higher, with Web Protocol (HTTP).
· Excellent verbal and written communication, ability to influence/create successful outcomes including opportunities for performance improvement.
· LoadRunner, Performance Testing. Experience with Web Protocol (HTTP), testing script creation and test execution with LoadRunner version 12 or higher.
· SQL programming experience with SQL Server, understanding of RESTful services, good knowledge of Windows-based technical environments (IIS Server, ASP.NET, Windows Server), browser profiling tools, Network analyzer tools.
· . 8+ years of experience with expert level knowledge of performance test process, tools and methodologies.
· . Strong knowledge or test management processes and tools like Performance Center / LoadRunner.
· . Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Interacts with project teams and clients to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and testing objectives for a project as a basis for determining testing requirements.
· . Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· . Experience in defining metrics to be collected to monitor the performance and effectiveness of testing for a project.