What you’ll be doing…
- Participate and review the requirements and development design for performance framework, develop and implement next generation framework per design.
- Develop custom Performance Test Client that will be the key to Scalability tests across product stacks
- Understand changes to the architectural landscape and their Performance implications on existing systems
- Work closely with other domain and enterprise architects, to design solutions for performance and scalability. Make sure that the changes in other domains are not impacting the performance.
- Ensure timely proactive identification of performance issues, escalating issues as warranted
- Participate in the full SDLC, including meetings, estimations, planning and design sessions
Who you are...
- Able to effectively communicate and engage audiences across teams and roles
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment
What you’ve done…
- 5+ years of hands-on (and recent) Java / J2EE and database programming experience with a solid understanding of object-oriented design and testing patterns
- Experience writing/developing custom tools and frameworks using Java
- Must have experience in tuning J2EE Complaint Application servers like Tomcat on Linux environment
- Proficient Understanding of JVM, Garbage Collection policies, Heap & Thread dump analysis required
- Experience with one or more databasetechnologies like Postgres, MySQL is also required
- Experience with deep dive performance analysis on all layers of application stack
- Highly desirable if your prior experience includes Performance testing on iOS /Android platforms or includes Performance test experience in cloud based environment like Azure, AWS etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering required.