- Design, develop, and configure a complex enterprise software product based on a .NET architecture and Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Participate in designing innovative, cutting edge, software solutions for Property & Casualty carriers
- Lead and participate in code reviews
- Lead the resolution and root-cause analysis of complex defects and/or system failures
- Execute Automated Tests
- Build new functional regression scripts to expand the library of automated regression test cases
- Build and execute defined performance tests
- Support, maintain and enhance current test automations tools and infrastructure
- Debug automated tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, and/or related field; related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- Experience working in cloud-based systems, Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Experience and deep skills in software defect resolution and root-cause analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal communication) and be productive in a small team atmosphere with some remote team members.
- Experience using SQL to perform database operations.
- A passion for quality, customer advocacy and a tenacity to test software to its limits.
- 1 yr or more experience leading small technical teams.
- 5 yrs or more of professional software development experience.
- 1yr or more debugging and correcting performance defects in code and or systems.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Highest degree of honesty and integrity.
- Team player that puts the success of the company ahead of their own personal success.
- Results, action-oriented, with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Shows concern for quality in their work and practices continuous improvement.
- Interacts professionally, appropriately and courteously with customers, other outside parties and co-workers.
- Proven ability to provide estimates of work, prioritize work and manage to deadlines.
- Creative problem solver.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.