NVIDIA's GPUs and SOCs are the world leaders in performance and efficiency. We started as a Graphics Company and are now known as the Artificial Intelligence Company. We are continually innovating to deliver new creative, unique solutions to exceptional problems in a wide range of sectors. We are now seeking passionate Engineers who are committed to making a difference in the world through their contributions. If this sounds like you, then read on...
As part of the Silicon Solutions Team at NVIDIA, you will be responsible for productizing NVIDIA's chips into groundbreaking consumer, professional, server, mobile, and automotive solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Characterizing pre-production silicon fabricated using state-of-the-art processes for speed, performance, power, yield and quality.
- Designing tools to automate product definitions, data collection, test case execution, and results analysis.
- Developing methodologies to characterize silicon features, correlate silicon behavior with simulations and provide design feedback for future improvement.
- Modeling silicon failure modes and correlating with actual manufacturing yield. Provide guidance on improvements for future designs and processes
- Working with Product Safety and Security teams across NVIDIA to improve our products and translate requirements to silicon features, both for design and characterization.
- Driving new product initiatives across multiple business units, while translating market requirements to hardware features, design requirements, silicon characterization needs and test requirements.
- Providing input on chip and system feature trade-offs while analyzing impact to final product.
- You will be working with the best minds in NVIDIA across various teams (System Architecture, PDE, Application Engineering, Product Manager, Sales, Operations) in a dynamic, creative work environment to bring industry-defining products to market.
What we need to see:
- BS or MS in EE, CE, Systems Engineering and 3-5 years of experience in a related hardware engineering position. Experience working with off-site teams a plus.
- Previous experience with silicon bringup, frequency and power characterization, Tester to System correlation, lab tools (oscilloscopes, multimeters, DAQ).
- Familiarity with Critical Path Analysis, Power Analysis, Process Techniques, Device level Physics, Silicon Reliability and Aging Mechanisms.
- Familiarity with SI and PI noise and mitigation techniques.
- Familiarity with product binning methods, optimization techniques, data analysis and statistics.
- Familiarity with Perl, C/C++, Python. Exposure to Windows, Linux and Android OS environments. Scripting experience a plus.
- Strong exposure to digital design, circuit analysis, computer architecture, BIOS, drivers, and software applications.