The TELUS Business Intelligence team is accountable for optimizing targeted opportunity and vertical analysis through the design and implementation of innovation and business analytics for Sales Productivity and Profitability based programs.
As Performance Analysis Consultant, you will help lead the creation of a modern customer analytical framework built around self-service analytics to enable key Sales strategies.
Our team is known within TELUS as a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that is a great place to learn and grow. We have a culture of collaboration, recognition, and high-performance. Simply put, if you're bright, curious and looking for a challenge, this is the place to be.
- Support data-driven decision-making by enabling actionable insights from disparate data sources and implementing key innovation opportunities for stakeholders
- Design and implement solutions to enable sales productivity and key sales strategies for existing and prospective customers
- Implement best-in-class end-to-end analytical processes to drive operational efficiencies and improved decision-making
- Work in conjunction with various teams across the organization for business readiness and implementing needed program requirements
- Mentor, help coach and provide expert technical guidance to less experienced team members
- Demonstrated knowledge of SFDC and platform and technologies such as Einstein and Pardot
- Deep expertise in SQL and dashboard creation such as Tableau
- Strong data modeling and shaping capabilities
- Fundamental understanding of Data Science techniques and its value to strategy
- Proven ability to breakdown and simplify complex, ambiguous problems
- Understanding of telecom business models, measures and metrics
- Statistical modeling and testing is an +
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Naturally curious with a strong determination to work around obstacles
- Takes ownership, initiative and is self-directed; able to effectively manage ambiguity and change
- Able to effectively engage stakeholders to establish cross functional alignment for projects and initiatives
Required Professional Designation and Experience:
- Post-Secondary degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or a related quantitative field
- 5+ years of consulting or related process or funnel analysis