As a Sr. Performance Marketing Account Executive in our Field Group, you will be part of a growing team of Search advertising expertsresponsible for the growth of Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Amazon’s self-service cost-per-click ad platform. You will use your 7 – 10years of industryexperience to sell performance based marketing solutions to the Fortune 500 C-Level and shape AMG’s overall direct response offering. With your deep and long-standingexperience in search auction dynamics, keyword bidding, and measurement attribution, consultative approach, and deep understanding of thedigital advertisinglandscape, you will act as a strategy partner to clients in your assigned vertical. Further, yourexperience will be used to guide ourinternal decision making on AMS capabilities by collaborating with Product teams. You will further use your cost-per-click knowledge base to illustrate how brands can grow their business on Amazon through a robust search marketing strategy that includes keyword insights, insight on why auctions are won or lost, and a definition of what makes a successful searchcampaign. As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our core Field sales team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 10 plus years digital ad sales experience as an individual contributor selling performances based advertising or similiar offering
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues with DR stakeholders and top tier search agencies
· Proven track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
· 7 to 10 years selling cost-per-click advertising (search engine marketing)
· Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions
· Prior experience or certifications with other SEM programs
· Experience growing a product to maturity through collaboration with Product teams.
Job ID: 612112