Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 178 days ago
Senior PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst
As a Senior PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst, you will be a member of our Finance & ERP Systems team. This role will support the bank’s PeopleSoft Financial System. The position performs business and systems analysis and serves as a liaison between the Central Accounting team (other business units) and IT. This position will serve as a PeopleSoft thought-leader and consultant for the business.
The analyst will lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small, medium or large in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for large cross-functional or Enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Responsible for providing PeopleSoft best practice recommendations.
• Develop PeopleSoft based solutions based on user/project requirements.
• Perform day-to-day operational support and may be required to mentor other analysts.
• Be aware of policy, procedures and structures related to enterprise application architecture.
• Perform business and systems analysis and serve as a liaison between one or more business units and IT.
• Lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for larger initiatives.
• Responsible for test plans and systems.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 6 or more years IT experience.
Associate’s degree with minimum of 8 or more years IT experience.
High School Diploma/GED with minimum of 10 or more years IT experience.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience with PeopleSoft Financials.
• Must have strong functional knowledge of the PeopleSoft Asset Management, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger modules.
• Must be proficient in PeopleSoft query tools, Nvision, and SQR.
• Must be able to perform 2nd level support of PeopleSoft including and understanding of error messages, identifying data errors, and understanding common processing errors.
• General knowledge of PeopleSoft Images, patches and Change Assistant methodology
• Must have ability to create design documents based on meetings with developers and end-users.
• Must be able to transfer knowledge to super users and support teams.
• Familiar with interfacing large amounts of data into and out of PeopleSoft.
• Must have strong skills using SQL to review data and assist in problem solving.
• Proficient with PeopleSoft Application Designer to aid in trouble shooting.
• Demonstrated Critical Thinking skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Effective Conflict Management skills.
• Strong Organization and Time management skills.
• Proven Facilitation and Presentation skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Strong Negotiation skills.
• Strong Technical Acumen.
• Experienced in software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Adherence to process and methodology requirements.
• Proven Leadership skills.
• Demonstrated thought-leadership and consulting skills.
• Proven experience coordinating with external third parties, like vendors.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Banking Industry experience.
• Mentoring skills.
• IIBA Senior
• Analyst Center of Excellence