Position at Tokio Marine HCC
Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC) is a Global Insurance Organization enabling people and business to do what they are enthusiastic about, providing innovative solutions for our clients around the world. We are the people behind the scenes who pursue excellence in insurance so that our customers can pursue brilliance in their passions.
TMHCC is expanding its use of PeopleSoft globally and we are on the search for a strong programmer to join the ERP Systems Group. You possess strong technical knowledge in PeopleSoft along with depth in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Our teams thrive on collaboration and work extensively with our global experts and functional teams.
- Create technical specifications for coding systems and programs including the needed data sources
- Develop and write program logic
- Perform PeopleSoft online coding
- Take on unit testing
- Review, analyze, problem solve, and modify programming systems
- Install systems and programs which support our business processes
- Implement new PeopleSoft modules
- Create complex reports to support business and management requests
- Perform complex SQL queries and use database tools
- Integrate programs with other systems in the organization
- Research issues, monitor and maintain integrations/interfaces between PeopleSoft modules
- Provide second level technical support for PeopleSoft interfaces and modules
- Support third-party system interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education/experience
- Extensive background working as a PeopleSoft programmer or developer
- Experience using PeopleSoft Financials (9.2) or higher
- Well versed with PeopleSoft Application Packages
- Proficiency with Oracle databases & Database tools: (SQL Developer or similar)
- Functional knowledge of Financials systems and accounting concepts with focus in AP and AR PeopleSoft Modules
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
Please note that this role will be an in-person. onsite position.
*Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa currently. *
For candidates working in person, the salary* range for this specific position is $107,200 - $147,400 per annum.
- The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the Company. The Company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of color, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local pay equity laws. The salary range is the range THMCC, in good faith, believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future, and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. Even within the pay range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market and business considerations