• Provide PeopleSoft technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and providing input on best practices, options, risks and impacts to other processes and systems.
• Serve as technical lead in requirement and functional specifications review and clarification.
• Collaborate with functional team on high-level technical design.
• Lead detailed technical design and development for system enhancements and fixes.
• Perform estimation and delivery planning for system enhancements.
• Lead creation of unit testing plans and perform unit testing review.
• Ensure timely delivery of code to UAT in support of scheduled release dates.
• Oversee, and serve as escalation support for incident troubleshooting and resolution, and service request support.
• Support PSF batch processing in PSF Process Scheduler and AUTOSYS.
• Coordinate and provide batch assistance to users performing user acceptance testing.
• Lead data transmission connectivity and implementation efforts regarding interfaces and integrations with external vendors and banks.
• Continually seek ways to automate, improve and standardize system and business processes.
• Serve in lead development role for PeopleSoft upgrades and fixes, implementations and upgrades of integrated software, as well as for system integration, conversion and restructuring efforts due to acquisitions, mergers and other financial events.
• Train, mentor and provide backup support for functions performed by the technical Software Engineer.
• Design solutions and controls that support PCI, SOX and corporate policies.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of combined development/consulting experience supporting a large-scale financial ERP system.
• Minimum 6 years of PeopleSoft Financials development experience.
• Hands-on experience with a 9.1 or 9.2 PeopleSoft Financials upgrade.
• Expert knowledge and hands-on development experience using PeopleTools such as: Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, BI Publisher, Component Interface, and Application Packages.
• Expert understanding of available PeopleCode functions to support efficient, and minimal custom code development.
• Expert knowledge and experience with reporting tools such as: SQR, nVision, Crystal Reporting and PS Query.
• Expert knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft security administration.
• Hands-on experience using PeopleSoft's Approval Workflow Engine and developing custom workflows.
• Hands-on experience creating SQLs, preferably with PL/SQL Developer.
• Hands-on experience implementing and troubleshooting secured data transmissions (SFTP, PGP, SSHSFTP, etc.) using UNIX scripting, security key generation/exchange and digital certificates.
• Solid understanding of setup tables, configuration options, workflow methodologies, reporting, and module integration.
• Knowledge of standard procure-to-pay, asset accounting, accounting close and financial reporting business processes.
• Experience with implementing PeopleSoft Integration Broker and other APIs with other third-party applications.
• Systems integration and data conversion experience due to acquisitions, mergers and other business events.
• Experience with designing, implementing and supporting PCI, SOX and other internal controls.
• Experience using STAT tool for code migration.
• Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft modules General Ledger, Asset Management, Supplier Contract Management, eProcurement, Purchasing, Expenses and Accounts Payable.
• Builds confidence and trust with business customers.
• Follow through on all assignments and take ownership of customer issues.
• Communicates clearly and effectively (both verbal and written).
• Efficiently manages ticket workload, with timely and appropriate updates.
• Follows best practices regarding software reuse, standardization, consistent versioning and naming conventions, code documentation and change management practices.