At Criterion Systems, we developed a different kind of business—a company whose real value is a reputation for excellence built upon the collective skills, talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of its people. By accepting a position with Criterion Systems, you will join a group of professionals with a collaborative mindset where we share ideas and foster professional development to accomplish our goals. In addition to our great culture, we also offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, company-sponsored team building events, and advancement opportunities. To find out more about how Criterion can help you take your career to the next level please visit our website:
Criterion Systems is looking to hire a Senior PeopleSoft Administrator with polygraph to support our government customer with flexibility to work from locations in
- Perform daily monitoring of the the PeopleSoft application including reviewing logs for the issues and ensuring that all required processes are operations.
- Perform code migrations, Data Mover executions and in-app configurations between environments as required to support the development lifecycle
- Perform Tier 3 support and ad-hoc troubleshooting and for the application to diagnosis, repair, and report on technical issues that may be present
- Provide support of the database cloning process to ensure that the environments are the available for use.
- Work closely with DBA administrators to research and the troubleshoot performance issues
- Perform HCM/PeopleSoft application configuration to support the Agency requirements
- Design, Install, and Configure the entire PeopleTools stack (PIA, App, PRCS, and Database install) on multiple networks and OS platforms
- Provide recommendations for the hardware requirements to meet the customer's PeopleSoft needs across multiple independent networks and evaluate and the
- Perform quarterly patching of all of the PeopleSoft components including WebLogic, PeopleTools, Tuxedo, Elasticsearch, etc
- Perform maintenance of the the PeopleSoft HCM environment to include creating Change Packages using supplied tools and the selective adoption process
- Apply Change Packages across all development lifecycle environments
- Perform PeopleTools Updates/Upgrades as required to support the customer on multiple Windows and Linux based server systems
- Experience installing and supporting the latest PUM images for testing and the bug re-creation support
- General skills on Linux (Unix) to perform all of the required tasks indicated previously.
- Experience with the SSL Certificate request and install process both within the application and for Web based PKI.
- Experience working on complex projects with high visibility to senior leadership
- Experience documenting complex procedures to ensure knowledge transfers are smooth and met customer requirements
- Must have 8 or higher years of work experience as a PS ADMIN
- PeopleTools Software Version 8.57 or higher
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 or higher
- DPK Installation/Maintenance
- Linux 6/7
- Windows 2016+
- Oracle Database/SQL 12+
Education/years of experience: High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.