Senior People and Culture Business Partner - Sales and Marketing
Reporting to the Director, AMS People and Culture, you will partner with Zscaler’s Go to Market teams based in the Americas to develop and implement strategic People and Culture best practices aligned to business growth.
This is a key role that will provide strategic thought leadership on People related decisions to senior leadership levels as well as handle the day to day details, transactions.
Key Focus Areas
- Operate as a trusted adviser to senior leaders in our Go-to-Market teams in the Americas on all people related issues
- Work with Leaders to conduct new hire assessments, talent review and succession planning initiatives
- Drive the annual Merit and Stock refresh programs to focus strategically on key employee retention and rewards
- Deliver initiatives designed to improve Leadership and Employee performance, productivity and satisfaction
- Partner with Learning Development teams to create programs to suit the specific needs the technical teams
- Work directly with employees and managers to achieve timely resolution of P&C related questions and concerns
- Proactively advise leaders in employee life-cycle areas such as hiring, promotions, performance management and terminations
- Ensure efficiency and scalability of P&C practices to enable business activities without undue bureaucracy
- Metrics driven business consultation to influence and coach leadership on people and leadership trends
- Advise and provide resolution to our managers on potential employee related legal issues
- Assist in employee communication and engagement initiatives
Position Requirements Include
- Min 7 years significant and relevant People and Culture (HR) experience supporting Sales and Marketing teams, including a track record of providing consultation to Senior Leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience with global businesses practices and able to integrate programs into a global, scalable framework.
- Requires significant experience as a hands-on, HR Business Partner in a complex, high volume, high growth environment; with prior experience supporting technology teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of metrics, drivers and compensation plans and scorecards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field required, with Master’s degree a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of driving improvements in organizational effectiveness; ability to apply and adapt practices to business needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with senior management and employees.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with proficiency in Microsoft and G-Suite applications.
- Why Zscaler?
- People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.