Qurate Retail Group has a small, but growing Workforce Analytics team that supports more than 27,000 global team members and a mission to deliver better, faster people insights. We aim to drive strategic decision making, enhance the team member experience and improve productivity and performance. The team is seeking a Sr. Workforce Analytics & Insights Partner to help meet the growing demand for using data to drive impact. This role will be aligned to the Talent Acquisition and Team Member Experience sub-functions and should be able to provide thought leadership and analytics on predictive hiring, sourcing investment, and talent planning/forecasting, including skill gap analytics. Your ability to ask the right questions and provide insights will enable our team to support leaders with the people strategy to achieve our organizational goals.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Partner directly with leaders in the business and People and Org (HRBPs). Consult and deliver creative solutions to business challenges and priorities.
- Analyze and interpret trends to unveil insights that will inform decisions for our team and our businesses. Leverage analytics to identify trends, areas of opportunity and/or to predict outcomes. You’re energized by data, and you’re also never afraid to ask “why.”
- Make connections across data sets and projects, identifying similar challenges or priorities. You don’t stop at the first answers. Create visualizations and use data to tell stories about our teams and environments. Data may be at our core, but it helps if it looks pretty. Build dashboards and reports that can scale to support multiple types of end users.
- Experiment with new approaches and methodologies in areas like predictive analytics, organizational network analysis, I/O psychology, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to be client facing, with an understanding of organizational issues and challenges. Create constructive and candid dialogue, develop partnerships at all levels, drive collaboration and influence others.
- Analytical and strategic mindset. Ability to develop strategy and see big picture as well as the details.
- Proficiency in a broad range of methodologies and tools– we approach problems with a humble curiosity to learn, explore, and mine the data for insights. We place a premium on accurate, replicable, and understandable analyses that have a practical impact.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate more than just numbers. Translate complex analytics and findings into digestible stories that identify key business implications.
- Continuous problem solving, an innovative mindset, and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills.
- High level of integrity- we’re uncompromising when it comes to protecting team member data and treating it with respect.
- Agile, adaptable, and action-oriented. Able to make progress in ambiguous circumstances.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Sociology, I/O Psychology, or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years professional experience; 3 years working on People Analytics projects .
- Preferred Experience: 5 years professional experience; 5 years working on People Analytics projects.
- Experience creating compelling presentations using data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Proficiency in statistics and experience with SPSS or R .
- Experience with Workday and Talent Acquisition metrics a plus