Synechron is a leading Digital IT Consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. We achieve this by providing our clients with innovative solutions that solve their most complex business challenges and combining Synechron’s unique, end-to-end Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 8,000 employees producing over $500+M in annual revenue.
6-12+ years’ experience in Application and Case design, Data Model design, Data Migration, User experience design, security, background processing, performance, deployment and testing. Additional 3-4 years of experience in Object oriented programming (Java, .Net or other) is a must. Computer Science graduates/undergraduates are ideal.
- Pega Implementation Architecture expertise.
- Pega Case Management/Workflow
- Pega Integration
- Data Migration
- CSSA certified or CLSA certified required
- Pega workflow end to vision for integrated case management and this person will be responsible design, development and delivery of technical solutions, along with integration with many target state systems.
- Be a key contributor to development initiatives that require Pega technical expertise. Pega Workflow, Case Management, Integration/Data Migration experience needed.
- Agile experience with related SDM tools is required
- Collaborate with the team to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintain and tests software applications that support business units.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems and drive the design/development of components.
- Effectively conveys message in both written and verbal development discussions.
- Experience with DX API to build headless applications using other UI front end preferred.
- Banking domain Pega experience preferred (especially in compliance and risk)
- Strong understanding of key business elements
- Prior framework implementation experience
- Strong Data analysis skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application architecture and implementation.