We are looking for Senior Pega Developer for our client in Bridgewater, NJ
Job Title: Senior Pega Developer
Job Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Skill Set Required:
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Pega experience
- 3+ years of Object Oriented experience
- 1+ year of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 1+ year of Web Services experience
- 1+ year of Oracle experience
- 1+ year of Weblogic experience
- 1+ year of UNIX experience
- 1+ year of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 1+ year of MQ Series Messaging experience
- Pega Systems Certified System Architect or Certified Senior System Architect with 5 or more years experience of Pega development.
- Proficient in Pega design methodologies including (class structure, org structure, privileges & roles, and access groups). Proficient with the Pega implementation cycle, including backend agent processes, business application and rules development, business process modeling, UI elements, activity development, declarative rules, decision rules, testing, deployment, and production application support.
- Pega 7.2.2 development experience.
- Knowledge of the Pega framework Smart Investigate.
- Experience in Pega Interface designing (Integration with external legacy systems using SOAP, JMS, MQ).
- Experience in Pega application requirement gathering and documentation.
- Experience in Pega Environment Setup and maintenance, managing releases, Pega ruleset versioning and packaging.
- Overall knowledge of object oriented programming, SOA, web services, Oracle DB, SQL, WebLogic and UNIX.