$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Bowhead seeks Payroll Specialist to join our team in Fort Lee, VA in supporting the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Financial Database Division. The Payroll Specialists will be assisting in coordinating Payroll Accounting Services and the operation of Civilian Payroll Customer Service Representative (CSR) functions as well as Timekeeper Functions (TK).
Essential responsibilities will include:
• Creating white papers, point papers, approach papers or documentation in support of functional initiatives
• Planning, coordinating and conducting internal control testing and documentation to be compliant with OMB Circular A-123 audit standards and Management Internal Control Program (MICP) and produce artifacts for independent auditors to demonstrate agency compliance
• Managing functional and operational consulting efforts for ad hoc projects
• Drafting standard operating procedures, desktop guides and other guidance as necessary to document end-to-end processes
• Producing, analyzing, and validating agency financial statements for senior leadership review and decision making
• Reconciling DAI data and reports with DCPDS and DCPS systems output, content and interface results and advise the government of discrepancies and coordinate remediation with respective systems program offices
Requirements • A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field and at least ten (10+) years of consulting experience related to functional or financial management policy, guidance or procedures is required
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18